Unlock Human Potential
?Light Guide Systems Visualizes Manual Work — Improving Productivity, Quality, and Training Effectiveness while Delivering Fast ROI!
From automakers to medical device manufacturers, Light Guide’s Augmented Reality software for visual workflow enables industry-leading manufacturers and suppliers around the world.
- Paint Shop
- Final Assembly
- Tiered Supply Base
Food & Beverage
- Food & Beverage Factories
- Centralized Kitchens
- Quick Serve Restaurants (QSR)
- Flexible Make Tables
Aerospace & Defense
- Aircraft Fuselage & Interiors
- Complex Subassemblies
- Torquing & Fastening
- Aircraft Maintenance, Inspection & Training
- Apparel & Footwear
- Children’s Equipment
- Furniture & Sleeping Products
- Sporting Equipment & Toys
- Cleaning & Cooking Products
- Electronic Product Assembly
- Circuit Boards, Wire Harnesses, and Terminal Blocks
- Pinpoint Accuracy for Small Form Factor Products
- HVAC Equipment
- Building Products
- Office Furnishings
- Industrial Equipment (Pumps, Motors, Valves)
- Heavy Duty Transportation
- Construction & Power Generation Equipment
- Agricultural Equipment
- Weld Guidance & Inspection
- Equipment & Device Manufacturing
- Surgical Instruments Kitting
- Health Care Delivery
- Critical Safety Operations
Enterprise Augmented Reality Product Portfolio
Light Guide’s Enterprise Augmented Reality visual workflow software helps manufacturers solve numerous operational challenges, including high-quality attainment while meeting production quotas, keeping costs low, and enabling flexible and scalable operations to meet constantly changing demand. Our patented LightGuide AR Software Engine, coupled with the latest computing, projection, and sensor technologies allows our users to create visual work instructions and error-proofing guidance across a wide range of applications.
- Install seamlessly onto single workstations or across entire assembly lines.
- Project visual prompts in the form of text, graphics, animations, pictures, drawings, or videos.
- Eliminate operator reliance on printed work instructions, computer screens or memory for guidance.
- Provide operator guidance and confirmation that each step was properly completed.
- Capture full digital traceability: automatically record cycle production times, defects, and variable part data to drive real-time data, analytics, and reporting.
- Error-proof operations, even in high mix / high variation environments.
- Interface across the Enterprise via realtime connectivity to both custom MES environments as well as standard platforms (ie, Siemens Mindssphere, Microsoft Azure, and PTC Thingworx