For over 60 years, RH Products has been engaged in the development and manufacturing of superior quality, industrial strength, specialty adhesives servicing the footwear, orthotic, marine liner, truck tarp, sporting goods, construction and rubber/ gasket industries.
HH-66 is the leading adhesive for the repair and manufacture of vinyl tents, awnings, tarps, liners, inflatables, signage, matting, automotive / marine interiors, truck covers, pools and industrial agriculture equipment.
- Exceptional Bond Strength
- Used extensively for bonding vinyl fabrics to themselves and other materials
- Outstanding for sealing, waterproofing and sealing stiched seams
| || |
- All Purpose Adhesive
- Bonds Porous & Non Porous Surfaces
- Resistance to Oil, Heat and load
- Used extensively by the Footwear Industry
- Excellent water resistance
- High resistance to aliphatic solvents, acids, alkalis and sunlight
| || || || |
| || |
- Used extensively by the Orthotic and Footwear Industries
- Dries clear
- Develops a strong, flexible waterproof bond
- High heat resistance
- Bonds decorative laminates (formica)
- Bonds composition board, wood, metal, rubber, leather, glass, and carpeting
- Develops fine cohesive strength for strong, flexible, waterproof bonds
RH Products services commercial and industrial industries primarily through a vast distributor network and have international distribution in Canada, Latin and South America, and Western and Eastern Europe.